The senior partners of TIA Group had the vision to see a gap in the offerings of standard insurance brokerage firms and professional employer organizations. They saw that standard insurance brokerage firms lacked the capacity to pool employees and spread risk. They also saw that standard professional employer organizations lacked the insurance and risk management expertise to fully leverage the power of pooled employees.
TIA Group filled this gap and offered unique value to employers by combining the advantages of insurance and risk management expertise and Co-Employment in a single, integrated organization. Through this unified Co-Employment platform, clients of TIA Group benefit with:
- Higher quality benefits and insurance coverage
- Lower benefits and insurance cost
- Outsourced management of payroll
- Reduced administrative burdens
- Human resources services
- Reduced risks and financial liabilities for insurance and employment law compliance